We’ve Been Busy This Month, Here are the Highlights:
- Added a new manager reporting area which has shortcuts to useful sections of the program.
- Updated the activities and notifications section, now has an email option to notifications and the ability to group many notifications together.
- Added a notifications area where you can see all your notifications and dismiss then if needed.
- In the Assets Manager, Sensors, & Readings area, we’ve added the ability to assign sensors to the trailers. Added a new sensors area to list all sensors that you wish to track and report on. Added a new sensor readings section to track various types of sensor readings. This is now tracking temperature, but also has the ability to store other data that becomes available.
This companion app allows you to access many of the features available in your desktop application, but at the convenience of being on the go through your phone or tablet. Ideal for completing checklists, referencing procedures, reviewing documents, and more.
Iron Apple Product Spotlight:
- All required forms, documents, procedures, policies, and training.
- Digital record-keeping area for all of your food safety-related documents, company procedures, policies, and documents.
- Web-based platform & tools to easily share food safety documents with your team, clients, and shippers.
- Mobile App for Users on the move and Desktop Platform for Management and Food Safety Team.
- Industry standard compliance certificates upon successful implementation: Preventive Controls Plan (PCP), HACCP, HARPC, FSMA & Sanitary Transport Compliance
New Content – Brief Explainer Video of Iron Apple Program:
Most Recently Certified Customers:
FSMA & PCQI Online Training Programs:
- We offer a wide range of training programs through our eClassroom learning portal. Save time and money by training your team with our digital online training programs – bulk discount pricing available!