FSMA Training for Owner Operators, Brokers, 3PLs, and Carriers
Digital Food Safety Software That Meets FSMA, Sanitary Transport, & HACCP Requirements
Our eCompliance software is designed for all types of trucking companies, motor carriers, and distribution who are responsible for the transporting, importing or exporting, of food or ingredients to meet food safety requirements throughout the United States and Canada. Program includes:
- All required forms, documents, procedures, policies, and training.
- Digital record-keeping area for all of your food safety-related documents, company procedures, policies, certificates, forms, and documents.
- Web-based forms and documents through a web portal to easily share with your team, clients, and shippers.
- Mobile App for Users on the move and Desktop Platform for Management and Food Safety Team
- Industry standard compliance certificates upon successful implementation of the program: Preventive Controls Plan (PCP); HACCP Compliance; HARPC Compliance; FSMA & Sanitary Transport Compliance
FSMA Training for Carriers & Brokers That Meets FSMA Sanitary Transport Training Requirements
The Iron Apple FSMA Training program has been designed for carriers, brokers, and shippers. The training materials and content meet and exceed the FSMA & Sanitary Transport Rule training requirements and is suited for all individuals involved with transporting/storing/distributing food or food ingredients. The FSMA training program is served from the Iron Apple eClassroom, a web-based digital platform, that is mobile-friendly and easy to use. Program includes:
- Role-Based Specific Content (ie. Drivers, Operations, Brokers, etc.)
- eClassroom is Mobile, Tablet, & Desktop Friendly
- Content Available in Spanish & English
- Team Leader Dashboard with Reporting
- User Progress Tracking
- Bulk User Setup & Management
- Digital Certificate, Print & Share
The GMA Science and Education Foundation (SEF) is a non-profit organization providing cutting-edge research, best-in-class education and state-of-the-art technical training for the food global industry and suppliers. We’ve partnered with Iron Apple to provide FSMA Compliance Training programs for all of our members. Click here to view more.
ATA’s Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food (STF) Self-Assessment Tool, developed in partnership with American Frozen Food Institute (AFFI) and the Seneca Corporation, helps Shippers, Carriers, Loaders and Receivers determine their readiness for implementation of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration’s (FDA) STF final rule. https://fsmatool.org/products/stf-ata
The UFSTP program is being used by numerous brokers and shippers to vet carriers for perishable food loads in the spot market. Participating carriers execute the UFSTP agreement, which can be incorporated into contracts and load confirmations by reference. Currently, more than 350 carriers have completed all UFSTP requirements and are listed as verified carriers at www.ufstp.com/verify.
National Risk Solutions, a division of Cutler TCMS Inc., has built its reputation on being able to provide it’s clients with cost effective risk solutions. With FSMA coming into effect carriers, shippers, and brokers will have to prepare. Our investigation of FSMA and its requirements concluded that this new discipline will require the need for FSMA specific education and management tools. www.fsmacomply.com