FSMA Training for Owner Operators, Brokers, 3PLs, and Carriers
Digital Food Safety Software That Meets FSMA, Sanitary Transport, & HACCP Requirements
Our eCompliance software is designed for all types of trucking companies, motor carriers, and distribution who are responsible for the transporting, importing or exporting, of food or ingredients to meet food safety requirements throughout the United States and Canada. Program includes:
- All required forms, documents, procedures, policies, and training.
- Digital record-keeping area for all of your food safety-related documents, company procedures, policies, certificates, forms, and documents.
- Web-based forms and documents through a web portal to easily share with your team, clients, and shippers.
- Mobile App for Users on the move and Desktop Platform for Management and Food Safety Team
- Industry standard compliance certificates upon successful implementation of the program: Preventive Controls Plan (PCP); HACCP Compliance; HARPC Compliance; FSMA & Sanitary Transport Compliance
FSMA Training for Carriers & Brokers That Meets FSMA Sanitary Transport Training Requirements
The Iron Apple FSMA Training program has been designed for carriers, brokers, and shippers. The training materials and content meet and exceed the FSMA & Sanitary Transport Rule training requirements and is suited for all individuals involved with transporting/storing/distributing food or food ingredients. The FSMA training program is served from the Iron Apple eClassroom, a web-based digital platform, that is mobile-friendly and easy to use. Program includes:
- Role-Based Specific Content (ie. Drivers, Operations, Brokers, etc.)
- eClassroom is Mobile, Tablet, & Desktop Friendly
- Content Available in Spanish & English
- Team Leader Dashboard with Reporting
- User Progress Tracking
- Bulk User Setup & Management
- Digital Certificate, Print & Share
The GMA Science and Education Foundation (SEF) is a non-profit organization providing cutting-edge research, best-in-class education and state-of-the-art technical training for the food global industry and suppliers. We’ve partnered with Iron Apple to provide FSMA Compliance Training programs for all of our members. www.gmaonline.org/sef
Bridgette Blitch is admitted in the state courts of Florida, Wisconsin, and Colorado. Bridgette is also an arbitrator for the American Arbitration Association and zealous advocate for her clients. Bridgette’s practice includes handling the defense and prosecution of high dollar cargo claims, insurance coverage claims, and business law disputes. www.blitchwestley.com
PLM is an industry leader and the only nationwide company dedicated exclusively to the lease, rental, maintenance and fleet management of refrigerated trailers. Using its technology-driven software, PLM offers its customers a full-service platform including the industry’s largest selection of multi-temperature, single-temperature, and eco-friendly refrigerated trailers. www.plmtrailer.com
ImEpik, an online training company that facilitates food safety training for food manufacturers around the world. ImEpik offers a unique advantage in providing effective training for you, your employees, your association members, or your clients to ensure food safety compliance and best practices. Offering Preventive Controls courses that include the “standardized curriculum” recognized by the FDA. www.imepik.com