November Edition: Growing Number of Iron Apple Customers Becoming FSMA & HACCP Certified
- The main navigation area has had a few improvements to the icons and menu items.
- The addition of an Activity option being the most obvious. The final component of the Activities section will be roll-out before January of 2016.
- The Change Log option has been moved to the programs page to be more easily accessed.
- The locations drop-down has also been hidden from view if your profile only has 1 location setup, improving usability.
- Items have been cleaned up in anticipation of the upcoming regulation changes for 2016.
- Will now better record changes in larger companies with multiple locations.
- Many minor and major improvements throughout the application have been completed in order to improve performance and usability.
- Fixed several formatting and display issues throughout the system.
- Many other small application issues have been addressed.
- Is your favorite bug still there? Let us know!