The Iron Apple Food Safety Training Program consists of a 3 part e-learning solution. Our training materials meets and exceeds the FSMA and Sanitary Transport Rule training requirements. The content of the course is suited for any person who is involved with the transportation of food throughout United States and Canada (Carriers, Shippers and Brokers).
Module 1 – Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA) Overview
This module will address who this new Act is affecting, who it applies to, timeline of the roll out, compliance dates and how the key requirements will impact the transportation Industry.
Module 2 – Food Safety for the Transportation Industry
Awareness of potential food safety issues that could occur during transportation operations. Reviews basic sanitary transportation practices to help employees address food safety issues if they arise.
Module 3 – Good Transportation Practices for the Sanitary Shipment of Food
Good Transportation Practices (GTPs) that will assist in controlling the chances of introducing any food safety hazards to food, either through the work environment or operational practices. These are the core to having a solid Food Safety foundation.
English & Spanish Versions Available!
The Iron Apple Food Safety Program is the simple solution for food safety compliance, and is designed for all types of trucking companies who are responsible for the transporting, importing or exporting, of food or ingredients across US/Canada or inter-provincial borders.
With new regulations now in effect, this will mean much more stringent controls and processes by food carriers. Failure to comply could lead to hefty fines, jail time, shipping & trucking contracts cancelled, loss of business and/or loss of revenue.
- Digital Solution that Includes Instant Access and Digital Record Keeping.
- All Required Forms & Documents Are Included.
- Step by Step Guide to Implement the Food Safety Solution into Your Business.
- Workflow Rules, Dashboard Reports, Assignments and Tasks.
- Yearly Audit on Your Food Safety Solution by our Auditing Partners SAI Global.
- Food Safety Compliance Certificate for FSMA and HACCP Sanitary Transportation Requirements.
- Ongoing Support, Updates and Assistance.
- Multi-Language Available.
- Food Safety Plan Meets HACCP, FSMA and Preventive Control Requirements.
We offer a step by step implementation guide to step you through each area of setting up your company, roles, forms and documents.