User Access Levels
- A new level of access has been added, you can now create new ‘Admin’ level accounts for your company.
- Similar to the existing Company Administrator accounts, the only restriction is that they are unable to manage other admin accounts. However, the admin accounts are considered employees and can be assigned to roles within the system.
Completed Document Features
- Completed documents can now be managed!
- Users with the proper level of access may now delete and overwrite completed documents. Easily allowing you to correct employee mistakes should they occur.
- We’ve also added a Reference Number field for those choosing to store their documents elsewhere.
- This allows you to record the document within our system but provide a reference number to it’s storage location.
- New dashboard items have been added for Activities. The final component of the Activities section will be roll-out before 2016.
- All employees will see their activities, while managers will also see an overview of all activities.
- We’ve also taken down the required documents dashboard item while we work on releasing an improved version.
Look & Feel
- Modified the existing application look and layout to have better consistency and be more user friendly.