Your Complete Digital Compliance Solution to meet FSMA Compliance and Sanitary Transportation Requirements
Our compliance solution for food safety is designed for all types and sizes of trucking companies and motor carriers who are responsible for the transporting, importing or exporting, of food or ingredients throughout the United States and Canada. With our program you will:
- Receive step by step instructions to implement your food safety program.
- Receive all required forms, documents, procedures, policies, and training.
- Gain access to a digital record-keeping area for all of your food safety-related documents, company procedures, policies, certificates, forms, and documents.
- Obtain access to digital web-based forms and documents through a web portal to easily share with your team, clients, and shippers.
- Have access to our food safety experts and implementation managers to assist you in tailoring the program to meet your unique company needs.
- FSMA Compliance Receive industry standard compliance certificates upon successful implementation of the program.
- Meet Sanitary Transportation requirements from government regulations and shipper requirements.
The content of our program meets government food safety and sanitary requirements for transportation in the United States and Canada.
Many carriers who are transporting any type of refrigerated and/or bulk foods are implementing our solution to help mitigate risk and liability. As well, our program helps improve the quality of their service to their shippers! Gaining trust as well as new opportunities.
Our compliance program works across many different types of devices. This is mainly limited to the type of role you are involved and the features available to your role. We customize dashboards, tasks and activities to each role, as well, optimizing the display and functionality you will see on your device. For example, as an administrator of our program, they use a desktop friendly dashboard as there many controls and settings in which they need access. In addition, as a driver, you will have a custom view, bringing to focus the tools you will need to your dashboard.
All Required Forms & Documents
Standard operating procedures and industry best practices.
Digital Record Keeping
Digital forms, Shareable & Completed Online
Role-Based Procedures, Tasks & Activities
Ability to Pull-in Data from Telematics & Dispatch
Program Reviewed Yearly by 3rd Party Auditing Partners
Quick & Easy Remote Access & Storage
Content Updated as New Food Safety Requirements are Available
Compliance Certificate Valid Throughout North America
Certified Food Safety Program; FSMA, HACCP, Preventive Controls
Daily, Weekly, Monthly, Yearly Reports