Below is an outline of how the Iron Apple Quality Assurance Program for Carriers meets and exceeds the FSMA requirements for the Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food rule. Each area of our program is designed to address the specific components of the sanitary transport rule, as well as shipper requirements, providing detailed information on activities, assignments, standard operating procedures, good transportation practices and more.
Iron Apple’s Quality Assurance Program for Carriers Meets All Requirements of FSMA Sanitary Transportation Rule
Advantages of the Iron Apple FSMA Quality Assurance Program
We have developed a food safety quality assurance program that meets requirements by both US and CA new and future food safety regulations, that has been tailored and developed specifically for the trucking/logistics industry! Here are several benefits of our program:
- Meets all of the new food safety regulations from the CFIA and FDA, valid in Canada and the United States.
- When you receive an Iron Apple PCP certificate of compliance, you will also be compliant with the following food safety plans:
- Preventive Controls Plan (PCP) Compliance.
- HACCP Requirements and Compliance.
- HARPC Compliance.
- FSMA & Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food Regulation
- Iron Apple provides a full range of food safety training, ongoing customer care and support, one-on-one consultation with food safety experts, digital solution and data management.
- Compliance audits will be completed by Iron Apple’s exclusive third-party audit partner, SAI Global, throughout North America. Iron Apple will share industries best practices from all transporters to continuously improve upon existing systems and procedures.