Below is an outline of how the Iron Apple Trucking Solution meets and exceeds the FSMA requirements for the Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food rule. Each area of our program is designed to address the specific components of the sanitary transport rule, as well as shipper requirements, providing detailed information on activities, assignments, standard operating procedures, good transportation practices and more.
Our Trucking Food Safety Solution Meets All Requirements of the Sanitary Transport Rule
Advantages of the Iron Apple Trucking Food Safety Solution
We have developed a food safety program that meets requirements by both US and CA new and future food safety regulations, that has been tailored and developed specifically for the trucking / logistics industry! Here are several benefits of our Food Safety Solution for Carriers:
- Meets all of the new food safety regulations from the CFIA and FDA, valid in Canada and the United States.
- When you receive an Iron Apple PCP certificate of compliance, you will also be compliant with the following food safety plans:
- Preventive Controls Plan (PCP) Compliance; valid for 1 year.
- HACCP Requirements and Compliance; valid for 1 year.
- FSEP Requirements and Compliance; valid for 1 year.
- HARPC Compliance; valid for 1 year.
- Sanitary Transportation of Human and Animal Food Regulation; valid for 1 year.
- Iron Apple provides a full range of food safety training, ongoing customer care and support, one-on-one consultation with food safety experts, digital solution and data management.
- Compliance audits will be completed by Iron Apple’s exclusive third party audit partner, SAI Global, throughout North America. Iron Apple will share industries best practices from all transporters to continuously improve upon existing systems and procedures.