April 7, 2017 – Preparing for FSMA’s Sanitary Transportation Rule: Web based Training and Compliance Solutions
This webinar is now complete, use the form below to request a recording.
SAI Global and Iron Apple International
Date: Friday, April 7, 2017 1:00 PM – 2:00 PM EDT
Duration: 60 Minutes
Speakers: Dr. Bob Strong, Senior Consultant and Food Safety Expert with SAI Global and Lindsay Glass, Training Implementation Manager with Iron Apple
Description: Join Dr. Bob Strong and Lindsay Glass for a free 1-hour webinar to learn about FSMA’s Sanitary Transportation Rule and how web based training can help you prepare and comply with this regulation.
- Review of FSMA’s FSVP Rule, including:
- Food Transport Operations
- Vehicles and Transport Vehicles Conditions
- Record Requirements – Shippers / Loaders /Carriers
- Web-based training solutions and how they can help, including:
- Training Requirements and Web Solutions
- Solution for Shipper & Carrier FSMA Implementation and Compliance
- Achieving certification and implementation of training programs
Come prepared to have your questions answered live!
Can’t attend live? Register and we’ll send you a link to the recording.